Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Upcoming

In just 10 short days, Liam will legally be Liam!  And he will be a legal Shanahan!  It's so weird to look at him and think his old name - it never did fit him.  He has always been a Liam!  In fact, his paternal grandma, who we keep in touch with, told me that BD wanted to name him Liam before he was born!  I guess he really has always been a Liam :-).

Things are a tad crazy around here, what with planning for an open house (if you've been to my house you know that it definitely always looks... lived in!) and getting paperwork done for the adoption.  I'm a little anxious about the open house, since we've never had a get together bigger than just family before; it would be easier if the weather was nice so that we could expand to the patio and deck, but I am very thankful we have all the space we have this time around!

If you are coming, we look forward to seeing you!

I'll be posting all about the adoption in about a week and a half :-).  I can't wait to be able to post pics of him and show him off to the rest of my world :-).

1 comment: