We got an email from our Realtor yesterday morning stating that the Seller was out of town and we likely wouldn't hear anything until Monday. I'm a little bummed and a little nervous, but trying hard to just keep praying, keep calm, and carry on.
In the meantime...
Gather paperwork for mortgage guy Get large garbage bags for everything slated for Goodwill
- Put said stuff into said bags
- Take all bags of stuff to Goodwill
Finish filing 2010 paperwork Get filing box for 2011 filing Set up 2011 filing box
- Get Rubber*maid or Steri*lite containers for transferring storage that is currently in cardboard boxes
- Transfer and label said storage items
- Continue packing up items that are not currently needed. Be selective, and toss anything that is not useful/important/essential
Some packing in living room
- Go through each person's clothes and separate for moving, storage (seasonal), or donation to Goodwill