For those who don't know, we are actively looking for a house. We think we found one on Saturday, when we went to three showings with our Realtor. It's such a perfect house for our family that it is very motivating for the cleaning/organizing/packing factor.
So, in addition to preparing for both classes, I have some organizational and cleaning goals for the week. I was going to assign them to specific days, but I think instead I will just list them out, and check them off as I finish them. I did get some cleaning, organizing, and purging done in the kitchen yesterday, which, though it was kind of small in the grand scheme of things, felt pretty good to get accomplished.
- Get large garbage bags for everything slated for Goodwill
- Take all bags of stuff to Goodwill
- Finish filing 2010 paperwork
- Get filing box for 2011 filing
- Get Rubber*maid or Steri*lite containers for transferring storage that is currently in cardboard boxes
- Transfer and label said storage items
- Continue packing up items that are not currently needed. Be selective, and toss anything that is not useful/important/essential.
- Go through each person's clothes and separate for moving, storage (seasonal), or donation to Goodwill.
In the meantime, Happy Monday!