The showing was great. The kids loved the house (knew they would) and my mom was able to get there after school, and she loved it too (knew she would). We wrote up an offer and should hear something today.
In the meantime...
Gather paperwork for mortgage guy Get large garbage bags for everything slated for Goodwill
- Put said stuff into said bags
- Take all bags of stuff to Goodwill
Finish filing 2010 paperwork Get filing box for 2011 filing Set up 2011 filing box
- Get Rubber*maid or Steri*lite containers for transferring storage that is currently in cardboard boxes
- Transfer and label said storage items
- Continue packing up items that are not currently needed. Be selective, and toss anything that is not useful/important/essential
- Go through each person's clothes and separate for moving, storage (seasonal), or donation to Goodwill