Friday, March 25, 2011

33 Days / Packing Update

Also a picture fix for those of you who haven't seen the pics yet...

Well, after a couple of very busy days where I didn't get much done, I finally made a little bit of progress yesterday.  On Tuesday, I did start to pack up the kitchen, but ended up going through all of my plastic containers with lids (you know, the Gl*ad and Zip*loc ones that are disposable) and matching them all up.  I have no idea how it happened, but I ended up with a massive amount of lids that had no containers.  I expected to have a few, but not so many.  Anyway, into the recycling those went, and then I packed about half the containers, keeping out the ones I use the most.  Sounds easy, but was a little time consuming.  By the time I was finished, it was time to make supper.  And everyone knows that by the time I make supper, feed everyone, get the kids ready for bed, and clean up the kitchen, I am done for the day.  So that was all I had gotten done this week, until yesterday.

Yesterday, I finally had a less busy day.  After quiet time, when the kids were done with schoolwork and enjoying some play time, I was able to get a big box, a small box, and half of another big box packed with more kitchen stuff.  I couldn't believe how much stuff I had put away in the backs of cupboards, waiting for the day I would have a kitchen I could use it in!  Now I'm even more excited about my new kitchen!



And the deck off my kitchen and dining room:

And the Patio and Balcony:



Oh all right, and my living room...



And loft/library/office...

 
And Master Suite...




And while we're at it, I also can't wait for the kids to have their new bedrooms...
 (Kaleigh)
(Hunter and maybe Ryan - he's an indecisive 14yo)

If you hadn't seen these on FB yet, I hope you enjoyed this little preview.  

And now I am off to get ready to take my kiddos and my flowers girls from my wedding to the JELLY BELLY Factory! =)




7 comments:

  1. I didn't see them on facebook. The house is gorgeous. I would kill for a kitchen like that. Mine is so small, I bump into myself when I move around in it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is almost that small too! I'm very excited :). Maybe someday you and the girls could come visit, now that I have room for visitors! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a beautiful house. you have been blessed for sure! Enjoy you deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap! this place is B-E-A-UTIFUL! i'm so happy for you i could bust. one day... one happy day i'll be able to afford to come spend a summer week up there... or maybe early fall... when the leaves are lovely but before the snow can kill my tropical delicacy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and this is marisa by the way... didn't realize john was signed in. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLOLOL!!!!! I was like... who is this creepy John guy admiring my house????

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I would LOVE to have you come visit =D

    ReplyDelete