Thursday, March 25, 2010

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Start lunch for the kids put clothes in the washer check on the kids especially the sick one move clothes to the dryer put more clothes in the washer check on the kids stir the noodles finish the thank-you notes try to figure out when we're going to get to Target thank God with all my heart that Chloe is better today since we are on our last roll of toilet paper get lunch for the kids check on the clothes in the dryer answer the phone check on the kids....

I am definitely ready for a vacation.  And can I just say that I am very glad my mom is going with us, for many reasons, some of them admittedly selfish.  Of course, I have full and complete faith in the ability of the 13-1/2 acre farm to keep my children more than occupied during our time there.  So one way or another, I am going to have a REAL vacation in just a little more than a week.  I've already warned my husband that one of our suitcases will consist of nothing but books.  I'll just pack my clothes with Kaleigh's in her suitcase.  ;)

Aside from the vacation aspect, I am very much looking forward to seeing some family that I haven't seen in a very long time - some of them since our wedding, but some much longer than that!  And none of them have met our kids yet, which is going to be the most exciting part of all!  Well, okay, maybe the 12 hour car drive with three children who have never sat in a car for more than 4 hours at a time will be the most exciting part...?  NAH!  After all, I plan to take mild sedatives and sleep the whole time.  HAHA - just kidding!  Although I do tend to sleep quite a bit during long car trips.  Good thing we have THREE laptops for the kids to watch movies on.  Now to make a quick stop at Radio Shack for a headphone splitter...

Countdown to Liftoff: T minus 7 days and counting.  Kansas, here we come!  Hope you are ready for the Shan Clan!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! have fun in Kansas! Wish I was there to meet up with you! Hope you get a chance to relax.

    ReplyDelete