Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Chapter


Well, here we are, starting a new chapter in our life and our family.  After a long and at times very difficult year, we are proud and grateful and overjoyed to be able to say our family has grown - permanently this time.  

I wanted to continue to document our journey as a family - mundane as it may be at times - but somehow it seemed that our new life chapter deserved a new written chapter as well.  So while the adoption blog is still out there and available to some, I don't think any new writing will be done there.  I was reminded that I still need to write about the party, but since the kids were legal Shanahans before the party, I think that entry will come here :).

So, if you care to embark with me into the next chapter, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment