Monday, July 16, 2012

Waiting...

There was a pretrial hearing for K3's TPR hearing this morning at 10 (allegedly).  We opted not to go because the drive to Children's Court is an hour, and we were told the DA is going to be asking for an adjournment because one of her witnesses is unable to testify next week.  It didn't make sense for Randy to miss a day of work and for us to drive an hour just to hear them ask for an adjournment.

However, that leaves me sitting at home waiting to hear from the Case Manager to find out how it went.  What I'm most anxious to hear about is when they adjourn to.  I really hope it isn't months out, though I'm concerned it will be.  

Will update when I hear something.  I'm kind of wondering if they are behind today (they often are), because it would be unusual for this hearing to go so long, unless the judge still wanted to take care of pretrial matters.  Which I suppose isn't completely outside the realm of possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment